Monday, September 14, 2009

"Hallelujah Jesus"

Monday, September 14, 2009 (6:11 a.m.)

“Hallelujah Jesus,

“Keeper of the stars, Lord of time and space, I will live my life, lifting up Your name. Lover of my heart, God who came to save, Thank You for the cross, and the life You gave

“Wonderful, Powerful, Jesus is Your name

“Hallelujah Jesus, hallelujah Jesus - Hallelujah Jesus, You are the Everlasting - Hallelujah Jesus, hallelujah Jesus - Hallelujah Jesus, my Lord, beautiful You are

“Author of my life, Friend of sinful man, Holy mighty God, ever-great ‘I AM’, Lover of my heart, God who came to save, Thank You for the cross, and the life You gave

“Wonderful, Powerful, Merciful, You are Beautiful, Wonderful, Powerful, Jesus is Your name”

WOW! Blessed God. Thank You! Thank You for two hours of deep, restful sleeping following 12 hours of frantic phone calls, waiting room antics, caring people, and now, prayerfully, a soundly sleeping brother there in a facility that will help him with the hurts that haunt his peace and joy.

Blessed Lord Jesus, may THIS be the day (Psalm 118:24), the time, the moment that he fully leans into and trusts You with his burdens! Oh Dear Lord how I pray, thanking You for all the variables You put into place to bring about this particular outcome. Let it be only the beginning of a brand new relationship with You, built upon his fully esteeming and revering You.

Oh most blessed Lord, how I thank You for the love, the patience and yes Lord, even the JOY You have for each us. Thank You for TRULY being “Our Father, who art in heaven…” Thank You Lord. Thank You so much. I love You. Amen.

(282 words ~ 12:29 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment