Saturday, March 16, 2024

still...

 Saturday, March 16, 2024 (6:35 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for the many things I still am. I started with tired. Then went to smiling. The floodgates seemed to open from there. Different. Loved. Learning.


♪I’m Still Standing♪ just came to mind. As did curious.

(6:58 a.m.)


Oh but look at this! A song I’ve never heard before. ♪You’re Still God♪ Looking further, here’s another one. Just plain, ♪Still God♪


Father, how I thank You for people who find words and melodies that sing out my heart. While I very well may still be a lot of things, it’s all that You are that matters most.


Philippa Hanna sings of shaken foundations. Breaking hearts. Faded hope. Heavy questions. Feeling forsaken. Yet she still stands firm in knowing ♪that You still reign and You’re Still God


Lord, thank You for the ways You steer my focus. You take my thoughts off all that I still am and place it where it rightly belongs. On all that You still are!


Anne Wilson puts Your Truth into lyrics I fully embrace. Pain is still painful. Hurt still hurts. We still get to choose to believe that ♪You’re Still God, You’re still good You’re still making’ a way just like You said You would♪


You’re still on the throne. Still in control. We get to be still, knowing we’re still Yours. While walking through the valley we still have peace in our souls. You’re still walking with us. Still moving mountains. Still parting seas. ♪Still workin’ all things for my good And still holding’ on to me♪


Thank You God. Thank You for all You still are. Work in, with, by, through and for me as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Empower and enable me in honoring and glorifying You.


Yes! Lord, be glorified. In my thoughts. My words. My actions. And their results. Thank You for all You are and do for Your glory and my good (Romans 8:28-30). Use me. Praise You. Amen.

(342 words ~ 8:07 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment