Saturday, March 9, 2024

"Aha!" moments

Saturday, March 9, 2024 (6:34 a.m.)

Awesome God,


Thank You for excitement in learning new things. Mm, yes Father. Over six decades of trying are culminating with genuine “Aha!” moments. 


Blessed God, thank You for the desire You placed in me for wanting to learn to play the piano. Starts. Stops. Fear. Critical self assessments. And faith the size of a mustard seed (Matthew 17:21).


Music has been such a HUGE part of our lives. Songs from our early years blend together forming various soundtracks.


Right now? Fear is banished. ♪I Have Confidence♪ sings out strongly. Thank You God!


It’s You that continues placing opportunities in my path. A renewed determination to practice. Study. Learn. Use every “Aha!” that comes my way to share You with others.


Thank You for the stumbles and struggles I’ve encountered over the years that lead me to clinging and leaning on You. It’s You who steadies my walk. Teaching me that I am not alone in the many aspects of life which are truly hard.


Continue Your work in me Dearest Lord. Honing me into all You have for me to be. Completely Yours. Loving, needing, trusting and wanting You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30). Glorifying and enjoying You forever.


Do all You must. I want to serve You Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(229 words ~ 7:16 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment