Wednesday, March 13, 2024

*

 Wednesday, March 13, 2024 (5:57 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for Your love.

(6:46 a.m.)

Yes. Your love!


One minute I’m singing ♪For Your Love♪ and the next I’m searching the asterisk [*] associated with one version of the song. Father, You never cease amazing and guiding me. Thank You.

(7:00 a.m.)


Reading one [Mel McGuire]’s life lessons with asterisks I find myself wanting to know more about his experiences. Having shared them on the internet, I like his approach. “Everyday God… God speaks through everyday experiences” Thank You that You do.


Father, thank You for Your Truth. Thank You for others who want to share that Truth honestly. Openly. Willingly. Freely.


We are all flawed (Romans 3:23). And You forgive us. Yes! ‘If we confess our sins, You are faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness’ (1 John 1:9). Thank You that You are. And that You do.


Mel McGuire goes on to say that it’s Your favor, Your grace, Your love, Your power, Your purpose and call that is his [and my!] asterisk by our names. A symbol representing there is more here than meets the eye. 


Because of Your work in, with, by, through and for each of us we are redeemed. Restored. Repurposed. And resolved to living lives for You.


Thank You God for taking me in ways I never see coming. Use me as You alone know is best. Loving You, others and myself with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31).


I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(278 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment