Monday, March 18, 2024

nothing to say

 Monday, March 18, 2024 (6:08 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You.

(7:08 a.m.)


And entire hour! Sitting here. Thinking. Wondering. Wanting. Waiting. And still I have nothing more to say. Maybe that original thank You is enough.


At first I thought I had nothing to say. That I needed to expand on the thanks I’d offered You. Thank You God that I can come before You with what appears to be nothing and still You hear me.

(7:31 a.m.)


Continuing to search as I sit, here I come to Ecclesiastes 5:1-7 Approaching God with Care. My smile broadens as I realize ♪You ARE God in heaven! And here am I on earth So I’ll let my words be few Jesus, I am so in love with You And I’ll stand in awe of You…♪


Father God, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to use me. Exactly as You alone know is best. Leading. Guiding. Directing me in my thoughts, words, actions and character.


“As you enter the house of God, keep your ears open and your mouth shut… Talk is cheap… Fear God instead” (Ecclesiastes 5:1-7). Thank You Lord. Thank You! Amen.

(199 words ~ 7:48 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment