Tuesday, March 5, 2024

encountering God's beauty

 Tuesday, March 5, 2024 (5:55 a.m.)

Thank You Lord.


Yes. Thank You for Your love. The beauty we see every day.

(6:48 a.m.)


Oh most dear and blessed God, how I thank You for the privilege of coming before You. Searching Your Word. Reading of Your presence. Your love. Your goodness. Your perfection.


Again, my words are few. Illustrated most in the song from yesterday. ♪You are God in heaven And here I am on earth So I’ll Let My Words Be Few Jesus, I am so in love with You And I’ll stand in awe of You…♪


Yes! I stand in awe of the beauty of Your love. Continue Your work Dear Lord. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Delighting. Thanking. Praising. Rejoicing. Being glad... Amen.

(139 words ~ 7:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment