Friday, March 22, 2024

slow and calm

 Friday, March 22, 2024 (6:24 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Smiles keep coming. Unexpectedly. Surprising me each time. Thank You so much.


There’s joy in here somewhere. It keeps popping up. Suddenly. Without warning. And I am grateful Lord.


Yes! Thoughts take me all over the place. It’s when I notice the smiles that I recognize You at work. In me. And my awareness of circumstances.


How truly I thank You for the ways You change my thinking. One thought leading to another. “Fast and loose” became “slow and tight.” Followed by “fast and furious” turning into “slow and calm.”


Looking to Your Word, again I smile. Psalm 94:19. The Passion Translation. “Whenever my busy thoughts were out of control, the soothing comfort of Your presence calmed me down and overwhelmed me with delight.” Yes!


Thank You Father. You slow my thoughts. Calm my soul. And bring me joy.


Use me today. Exactly as You know is best. Depending on You every step of the way.


I love You. I need You. I trust and want You. Thank You for all You are and do on our behalves. Be with us Lord. Amen.

(197 words ~ 7:35 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment