Friday, March 1, 2024

a LOT of thoughts

 Friday, March 1, 2024 (6:40 a.m.)

Hi God,


Thank You.

(7:13 a.m.)


I have smiles. A few songs. And a LOT of thoughts. Guide me into Your Word, I ask (Matthew 7:7).


Father, I love You. I want to represent You well. Do all You know is necessary and best. Drawing me to the story of Mary and Martha (Luke 10:38-42) I want to be a better listener.

(7:45 a.m.)


Searching what is necessary and best with You, I read again and again the importance of being still and knowing You (Psalm 46:10). Continue teaching me Lord. Trusting You to provide our every need (Matthew 6:19-34).


I love You. I need You. I trust and want You Lord. Empower and enable me in serving You as You have planned (Jeremiah 29:11). Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(147 words ~ 8:04 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment