Thursday, March 7, 2024

positive opportunities

Thursday, March 7, 2024 (6:11 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy, Loving Lord,


You provided positive opportunities yesterday. Office and library skills practiced. Filing errors addressed and corrected. Curiosities presented and satisfied. Interactions with truly kind people. Safe, yet challenging travel conditions.


Father, how I thank You for the unfolding of unexpected events. The absence of one elementary school teacher allowed extra time to explore and relate with others. Aware of my own insecurities in various areas, You provided the courage needed to venture outside of my comfort zone. Thank You God.


Yes. Thank You for the ways You operate. Especially ‘through Your mighty power at work within us to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think’ (Ephesians 3:20).

(7:29 a.m.)


Use me as You know is best Dearest Lord. Expecting the unexpected. Trusting and thanking You In ALL circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18).


Yes Blessed God. Continue Your work in teaching me the joy there is to be found beyond that which I can see (John 13:7).


I love You. I need You. I trust and want You. Thank You for blessing us with positive opportunities. Especially the ones that come disguised as uncertainties. Empower and enable us. Thank You. Amen. 

(205 words ~ 7:47 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment