Saturday, March 23, 2024

practicing ♪Trust In You♪

 Saturday, March 23, 2024 (5:29 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


First thoughts. ♪I will enter Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart I will enter Your courts with praise (Psalm 100:4) I will say, “This is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice for He has made me glad (Psalm 118:24) He has made me glad, He has made me glad. I will rejoice for He has made me glad, glad, glad…♪


How great is it that I automatically smile every time I consider being glad. Thank You Dear Father.


Thank You that we are able to trust in You. Psalm 25.

(6:30 a.m.)


Believing You to be reliable. True. Able. Strong. Faithful. Unchanging. Caring. Trustworthy. Kind. Patient. Unfailing. Always.


1 Peter 5:7

Psalm 56:8


♪Trust In You♪

(7:14 a.m.)


Thank You for the privilege of sitting here. Searching ways of practicing trusting You. Being reminded of Your overall goodness. Your grace. Your glorious greatness (Psalm 145:5-8).


You are bigger than our circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18). Always available (John 14:26) for our every single need. You are merciful. Mighty. Here.


Thank You for continuing to teach us the importance of waiting. On You (Isaiah 40:31). Thank You that You not only hear us when we call to You for help (Psalm 34:17a) You rescue us from all our troubles (17b).


You do this! In, with, by, through and for us. Every single aspect of our beings are protected by Your presence (Matthew 28:20b). Thank You God. Praise You Lord.


Thank You for Your promises. Do all You must in helping us continue learning and practicing ♪Trust In You♪


Use us as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(299 words ~ 7:50 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment