Tuesday, March 26, 2024

only YOU!

 Tuesday, March 26, 2024 (6:00 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for sleep. Rest. Hope. Love. You. Not in that order.


Mm, yes Lord. Thank You for YOU!


Genesis 28:15

Ephesians 1:17-23

Revelation1:17-18

Matthew 28:18-20

1 John 2:28-3:2

(7:02 a.m.)


While I don’t have words to express my thanks for Your faithfulness, my heart is full. Father, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue blessing and keeping us with Your goodness. Your mercy and grace.


Looking more deeply in Your Word, I want so much to “meditate on Your majestic, glorious splendor and Your wonderful miracles” (Psalm 145:5). Yes, Father. Teach me to “proclaim Your greatness” as I “share the story of Your wonderful goodness” and “sing with joy about Your righteousness” (vs. 6b-7).


Blessed God, use us as only You know is best. Mm, yes! ♪Only YOU can make this world seem right Only YOU can make the darkness bright Only You and You alone can thrill me like You do And fill my heart with love for only You♪


Yes Father. ♪Only You can make all this change in me♪ It is to You I turn and trust. Hope and pray. Worship and adore. Thank and praise. Do all You must. Amen.


(215 words ~ 7:48 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment