Wednesday, March 27, 2024

fearing not, trusting God

 Wednesday, March 27, 2024 (6:09 a.m.)

Thank You God,


Thank You. Praise You. Worship and adore You.


There are so very many things to fear. And Your Word tells us not to. 


Awake for hours, songs of trusting You kept me company. And my mind occupied. With hope. Thank You Father.


You supply us with so many verses of hope. And waiting. You remind us of Your glory and faithfulness. 


Blessed Father, I come before You. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7). Expecting. Trusting. Waiting. Wondering. Reading. Singing. Smiling. Standing firmly and staying my mind on all You promise. 


Use me today. Exactly as You know is best. Fearing not. And trusting You. I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(128 words ~ 7:00 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment