Sunday, March 3, 2024

pick one, please

 Sunday, March 3, 2024 (6:22 a.m.)

Good morning Blessed God,


Thank You for so many thoughts. All at once. Pick one, please.

(7:05 a.m.)


Thank You Father for the hope and Truth of Your Word. Thank You for the curiosity that leads me more deeply into it. Thank You for Your mercy and Your grace. Your glory.


Yep! That’s the one. Please speak with me more about Your glory. John Piper calls it “The source and sum of all full and lasting joy.” Yet he also says it’s impossible to define.


Psalm 19:1

Romans 11:36

(8:09 a.m.)


Thank You for this opportunity to sit and explore Your Word with you. Thank You also for the emphasis on this one particular word. Glory.


2 Corinthians 3:17-18


Keep my focus on You Dear Lord. Loving. Trusting. Needing. Wanting You. And more experience with Your glory.


Do all You must in training my heart, soul, mind and strength in all You would have me think, say, be and do. Using me as You alone know is best. Thank You Father. Amen.

(187 words ~ 8:48 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment