Thursday, March 21, 2024

Anyway.

 Wednesday, March 20, 2024 (6:28 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Again. Anyway.

(6:45 a.m.)

Yes, Lord.


I’m feeling reluctant. Reticent. Resistant. Not yet willing to offer specific thanks and praise. So I offer up this automatic phrase. Asking You to change it into something meaningful.


Mm, yes. Meaningful thanks.

(7:12 a.m.)

And with that? I’m singing. And smiling. Thank You Father.


Give Thanks with a grateful heart Give thanks to the Holy One Give thanks because He’s given Jesus Christ, His Son♪ Yes! No matter how I feel at any given time, You are still God in Heaven!


Thank You Father. Use me today, as only You are able. I love, need, trust and want You. ♪So I’ll Let My Words Be Few - Jesus I am so in love with You♪ Amen.


(134 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment