Friday, March 29, 2024

so much better

 Friday, March 29, 2024 (6:14 a.m.)


♪My Jesus, My Savior Lord, there is none like You All of my days I want to praise The wonders of Your mighty love♪


This is NOT how I had planned to start my time with You. Thank You that You know so much better than I!


Thank You that it’s the same song singing to me. Beginning with the first verse instead of the chorus. Lord God, You truly ARE ♪My comfort, my Shelter Tower of refuge and strength Let every breath, all that I am Never cease to worship You♪


Yes Father. I want to know You better. So much better than I do.


Shout to the Lord All the earth let us sing Power and majesty Praise to the King♪ Yes! Power and majesty are the words, even though I was singing “glory and honor.”


Blessed God, thank You that ♪Mountains bow down and the seas will roar At the sound of Your name I sing for joy at the work of Your hands Forever I’ll love You, forever I’ll stand Nothing compares to the promise I have in You♪

(7:19 a.m.)


Holy God, how I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue singing Your Word to me. Thank You that ‘Your thoughts are nothing like mine’ (Isaiah 55:8a). Yes! ‘Your ways are far beyond anything I could imagine’ (8b).


“For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so MY ways are higher than your ways and MY thoughts higher than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:9).


Yes Father, Your ways and thoughts are so much better than mine. Continue Your work in changing my heart, soul, mind and strength into all You would have them be. Completely loving (Mark 12:30-31).


I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Use me. Exactly as You know is best. Singing. Smiling. Standing firmly and staying my mind on Your Truth and promises. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(331 words ~ 7:38 a.m.)



No comments:

Post a Comment