Sunday, March 24, 2024

cause for celebration

 Sunday, March 24, 2024 (6:25 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for days to celebrate.

(7:32 a.m.)


Mm. Yes, Father. Days and ways to celebrate. Thank You that Your Word has much to say about celebrations. And the reasons behind them.


Thank You. ♪I Just Want to Celebrate Another day of living I just want to celebrate another day of life♪ keeps singing inside me. Thank You that it’s true. I DO want to celebrate!

(8:29 a.m.)


Thank You that we have Your Word to remind us of the importance of celebrating each day as the gift that it is. Jesus said (John 10:10) that He “came to give life - life that is full and good.”


Continue pointing us to all the causes we have of celebration. And You do exactly that!


Reading of Jesus’ Triumphant Entry (John 12:12-19) there were shouts of “Hosanna!”. A footnote for verse 13 directs me to Psalm 118:25-26. Following the lead there, again I am smiling.


“Please, Lord, save us. Please, Lord, give us success. God bless the One who comes in the name of the Lord. We bless all of you from the Temple of the Lord” (International Children’s Bible).

(9:27 a.m.)


The more I read and search and follow, the more reasons I find to celebrate, praise and rejoice. Thank You Father. Going up just one verse (24) again I smile.


How very often do I reference this as being the day You have made? Rejoicing [celebrating] and being glad in it. 


Thank You Father. You provide such cause for celebration and we are grateful. Use us today. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(287 words ~ 9:47 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment