Thursday, March 14, 2024

"Ride or Die"

 Thursday, March 14, 2024 (5:33 a.m.)


“Ride or die” - I’ve heard the phrase for quite some time Lord. This is the first time I’ve had it as the theme of my dreams. So many unexpected, seemingly random details. Fill it all in for me Lord I ask.

(10:35 a.m.)


More than five hours after the fact and I’m again finding out that the more I learn, the more I really don’t know. Thank You Father that there is no end to learning.


Thank You that when it comes all the back around, You are our One True “Ride or Die!” Thank You, thank You God.


Thank You for this extended time together examining the multi-layers of this seemingly simple phrase. Beginning with the importance of having supportive friends and healthy relationships (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12). Following up with Your presence in our times of difficulty (Isaiah 43:2).


Lord God, thank You for being “our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble” (Psalm 46:1). If that doesn’t scream out “Ride or Die!” I don’t know what does. Thank You that You truly are our “one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all” (Ephesians 4:6).


Continue Your fining and refining work in each of us Dear Lord. Forming and shaping us into all You created us to be. Yours!


Use us as You know is best. We love, need, trust and want You Dearest Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(253 words ~ 11:14 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment