Thursday, March 21, 2024

absoluteness

 Thursday, March 21, 2024 (5:23 a.m.)

Absolute, Loving Lord,


Thank You for the opportunity to search Your Word. To come to You with a heart of wanting to know You better.


Thank You that as I read of Your absoluteness (Isaiah 44:6) I immediately start singing. Barry White of all things. ♪You’re the First, the Last, my Everything♪


Ephesians 4:31-32

1 John 4:19

(6:20 a.m.)


More reading brings about more singing. ♪To know, know, know You Is to love, love, love You And I do, yes I do, yes I do♪

(6:47 a.m.)


Father, keep teaching us I ask (Matthew 7:7) of You. You know all You would have us think, say, do and be.


Work in, with, by, through and for us that we would truly come to glorify and enjoy You as You originally designed. In all of Your absolute good, gracious, glorious greatness.


Continue lining us up to Your will and Your way. Loving, trusting, needing and wanting You! Thank You Lord. Praise You God.

(178 words ~ 7:01 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment