Thursday, December 22, 2022

You ARE!

 Thursday, December 22, 2022 (5:44 a.m.)

Blessed, Precious, Awesome Holy God,


Thank You that You ARE! All these things. And so many more.


You are: Provider. Redeemer. Confessor. Forgiver. Eternal. Good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. Majestic. Supreme. Faithful. Unchanging. Merciful. Just. Truth. Strong. Able. Loving. Infinite. Omnipotent. Unchanging. Incredible. Wonderful. All powerful. All knowing. Hearing. Caring…

(7:26 a.m.)


I confessed fear to You yesterday. And You heard me. You cared. You reminded me often that satan is a liar. And that You did NOT give me “a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7).


Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. Because You ARE all these things, and so much more, I get to take You at Your Word. Trusting. Believing. Standing firm and staying my mind on You. Your goodness. Your Truth.

(11:21 a.m.)


Meditating on YOUR Truth, I am again reminded of the lies satan wants me to believe.


♪When he told you you’re not good enough When he told you you’re not right When he told you you’re not strong enough To put up a good fight When he told you you’re not worthy When he told you you’re not loved When he told you you’re not beautiful That you’ll never be enough Fear he Is a Liar he will take your breath Stop you in your steps Fear he is a liar He will rob your rest Steal your happiness Cast your fear in the fire Cause fear he is a liar♪


Thank You Father! You reminded me yesterday when the “what about…”s and the “you should...”s started. “Get thee behind me satan” (Matthew 16:23; Mark 8:33) came straight out of my mouth.


Lord God, it was YOU who gave me eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart/mind to understand (Deuteronomy 29:4) just for that very moment. Right when I needed it the most. I got to call the liar out for the liar that he is.


Thank You! Thank You for the Truth and promises of Your Word. You are growing me into the woman You would have me be. Continue the wonderfully complex (Psalm 139:14 New Living Translation) work that You began all those years ago.


Lead me today in doing exactly as You wish. “You are good and the source of good; train me in Your goodness” (Psalm 119:68 The Message). Mm, yes. Train me.


I love You Father. I want to serve You as You so desire. Do all You must. In. With. By. Through. And for me to this very end. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(448 words ~ 12:03 p.m.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment