Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Another day of Christmas

 3rd Day of Christmas, Tuesday, December 27, 2022 (5:20 a.m.)


Loving, Blessing, Father God,


Thank You Lord. Another day of Christmas. Another day to celebrate. Rejoice. Consider. Another opportunity to learn more. Lead and guide our thoughts, words and actions this 3rd day of Christmas Dearest God.


Waking to the unrelenting strains of ♪This Christmas♪ I look to You. Putting You in as the CHIEF/CENTRAL/PRINCIPAL/MAIN/LEADING CHARACTER of this decades old track. Lord, I so want to ♪get to know You better This Christmas♪


Reading about the traditions and celebrations of the 12 Days of Christmas, I like considering “Epiphany - the day that marks the visit of the three magi to the newly born Christ child, believed by Christians to have been sent by God to save the world.” Thank You Father.


Thank You for this current opportunity. To sit. Contemplate. Reflect. Learn.


Three kings. Magi. Wise men. Eastern astrologers. Witnessed ‘the birth of a new star. One they took as a sign that the Christ child had been born and used as a compass to lead them to Bethlehem and Jesus.’


Such faith Dear Lord! Such trust. Such hope.

(6:38 a.m.)


Blessed God, thank You for the research, findings, teachings and opinions of others. Word usage in Biblical translations show more than one way to interpret all we read. Guide us in Your Truth and understanding Lord.


Leviticus 19:33. Numbers 24:17. Isaiah 60:1-6. Matthew 2:1-12


♪I’m gonna get to know You better… How much fun it’s gonna be together… My world is filled with cheer and YOU This Christmas And as I look around Your eyes outshine the town… And this Christmas, will be A very special Christmas, for me♪


Thank You Father. Thank You for the privilege of looking into and learning more about that very first Christmas. Helping me get a better understanding of our traditions and Your provisions.


Use me this day Dearest Lord. Learning. Sharing. Worshiping. Adoring. Celebrating. You! And another day of Christmas.


I love You. I need, trust and want You as Lord of my life. Of this 3rd day of Christmas. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(367 words ~ 7:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment