Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Another...

 Tuesday, December 20, 2022 (6:20 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Another new day. Another night of rest. Another beautiful sky. Another…

(6:59 a.m.)


Another example of faith. Luke 7:1-10.

(7:17 a.m.)

And another version of the same story. Matthew 8:5-13.


Holy God, I ask You to guide my searching this morning. And my finding. Along with Your leading on the things I do not understand (Proverbs 3:5-6).

(7:43 a.m.)


Now I have another smile. Another quickening of my heart as I find another webpage with another explanation. Thank You Father!


Thank You that there are other people who have the same questions as I. Thank You for the opinions and interpretations of others.


Father. You are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. And I, like the centurion mentioned in the Scriptures referenced above, am not worthy to have You enter my home (Matthew 8:8; Luke 7:6). Yet, here I am. Inviting You nonetheless.


Jesus, we want You. We love You. We need and trust You. Do all You must in bringing us along to following Your will and Your way.


Use us this day as You know is best. Glorifying and enJOYing You as we go. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(211 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment