Monday, December 5, 2022

"Please, God..."

Monday, December 5, 2022 (6:16 a.m.)

Blessed Holy God,


Thank You!


You listened to my heart cry out to You last night. “Please, God. Please, God. Please, God. Please.”


Thank You that right in the midst of all the pleases, You reminded me to also say, “Thank You.” Mm, yes. Thank You, God!


You took my scrambled, increasingly negative thoughts and rested them on You. Reminding me of the importance of thanking You in all things (1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(8:01 a.m.)

Here again I am wholeheartedly saying, “Thank You, God!”


Thank You for the opportunity of making nourishing food for the household. Thank You for plans we have of moving forward with the day. Here I ask You to lead and guide us through the entirety of this day.


Mm. Yes. Lead us. And guide us. Making us attentive and obedient to hearing Your direction.


I’m praying the Truth and encouragement of Philippians 4:6 right back to You. Blessed Father God, I want to ‘not worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell(ing) You what I need, and thank(ing) You for all You have done.’


Yes Father! I do thank You. You settled my wandering mind with Your peace last night. During this second [PEACE] week of Advent, it is Your peace I am actively seeking.


Verse 7 follows right on the heels of 6. “Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”


Thank You God. Do all You know is best. Keeping our hearts, souls, minds and strength directed solely on You. Thank You. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me to Your honor and glory. Praise You Father. Amen. 

(299 words ~ 8:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment