Friday, December 30, 2022

goodness and light

 6th Day of Christmas ~ Friday, December 30, 2022 (5:39 a.m.)

Holy God,



1 John 1:5


Isaiah 9:2

(6:37 a.m.)


Lord God, I love how You work in me! Almost an hour later and here I am, still forming thoughts.


Starting off with this being the 6th day of Christmas and the lights on other houses are already coming down. The early morning twinkles no longer there and it’s only halfway to Epiphany.


Thank You for reminding me that there was a song I could sing ♪Do You Know Hear What I Hear?♪ Thank You Father.


I hadn’t even considered the importance of continuing to share the Truth behind Your birth. Your life. Your teachings. Your death. Resurrection. And promise to come again.

(7:11 a.m.)

Mm. Your promise!


Thank You Jesus. I have tears. Emotions running so deep. Because ♪Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness Opened my eyes, let me see Beauty that made this heart adore You Hope of a life spent with You Here I Am to Worship Here I am to bow down Here I am to say that You’re my God♪


Father God, I thank You. You get my attention back on You where it so rightly belongs. I want to share Your Truth. Readily. Naturally. Accurately.


I believe You to be good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. I want to share Your goodness. And light!


Considering this married couple (Noel Regney and Gloria Shayne Baker)’s creative retelling of the Christmas story again I am in tears. Use my softened heart Dearest Lord.


The night wind speaking to a lamb. ♪Do you see what I see?♪ The lamb asking the shepherd boy, ♪Do you hear what I hear?♪ The shepherd boy to the mighty king, ♪Do you know what I know?♪ [more tears!] ♪A Child, a Child shivers in the cold♪


So many children still shiver in the cold, Dear Lord.


Father, I am asking You for eyes to see. Ears to hear. And the heart and mind to know. Use me Dearest God.


♪Said the King to the people everywhere, Listen to what I say! Pray for peace, people, everywhere, Listen to what I say! The Child, the Child sleeping in the night He will bring us goodness and light, He will bring us goodness and light♪


Mm. Your goodness and light!


I want to glorify and enjoy You forever, Father. On this 6th Day of Christmas. And always.


Do all You must. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(420 words ~8:06 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment