Friday, December 2, 2022

anámesa

 Thursday, December 1, 2022 (4:15 a.m.)

Holy God,


Good morning. Greetings. Good day. Hi. Hello. Happy December. So many ways of saying similar things.

Friday, December 2, 2022 (5:48 a.m.)


I got so lost in the search and the finding yesterday Lord. The more I read the more I wanted to know.


Thank You for leading me to another new to me word. Having searched saying hello to You, I found the Greek adverb anámesa. Meaning, “in between.”


(6:34 a.m.)

And much like yesterday, I get lost in the reading!


Father, there are so many ideas out there. People who want to love and serve You. And others. As You would have them.

(7:27 a.m.)


Reading John 4:15-24, the Holy Spirit is described by Jesus as a new teacher. Advocate. And friend. The Spirit of Truth who is here with us in the “in between” (anámesa) of Jesus’ leaving and His return. Our presence here between heaven and earth.

(7:39 a.m.)

Anámesa. A whole new to me word. And source of curiosity.


Lord God, I love You. I need, trust and want You. Be with us. Here in the in between. Use us. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(207 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment