Friday, December 9, 2022

in Spirit and Truth

 Friday, December 9, 2022 (6:19 a.m.)

Holy, Holy, Holy God,


Thank You that You are holy. Divine. Eternal. Supreme. Teach me more I ask.


Worthy. Perfect. Inherent. Incomprehensible. Absolute. Infinite. Pure. Separate. Spirit. Truth.

(6:56 a.m.)


Father, thank You for the privilege of learning what it is to worship You. In spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24). “For God is Spirit,” said Jesus, “so those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.”


Teach me more I ask.


I get to search. Find. Read. Wonder. Ponder. Wanting to learn more of what it is to be a follower “whose worship is sourced in truth and deeply spiritual as well” (The Voice). ‘Engaging my spirit in the pursuit of truth’ (The Message).


Jesus’ words from The Living Bible, “For it’s not where we worship that counts, but how we worship - is our worship spiritual and real? Do we have the Holy Spirit’s help? For God is Spirit, and we must have His help to worship as we should.”


Holy Blessed God, I want to worship You as You desire. With all of my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30). Loving You and others as myself (31). I don’t know how to do that. Holy Spirit, I ask You to lead and guide me into Holy Worship. In Spirit and Truth.


Use me today as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(247 words ~ 7:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment