Friday, December 2, 2022

perfectly blessed

 Friday, December 2, 2022 (4:52 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You.


That’s all I’ve got so far. Thank You. Yes. Thank You.


You have blessed us perfectly. Providing our every single need. Thank You God.


Searching to learn what it is to be perfectly blessed by You, I find many cute sayings that fit me quite well. “Perfectly Imperfect” “Thankful, Blessed & kind of a mess” And especially, “The smile on my face doesn’t mean my life is perfect. I just appreciate what I have and how God has blessed me…”


Blessed Holy Father God, how truly I “thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it” (Psalm 139:14).


Mm. Yes. How well I know it, indeed!


“0% perfect, 100% forgiven, I am blessed” ♪Perfect submission Perfect delight Visions of rapture Now burst on my sight♪ “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast [fixed on You], because they trust in You” (Isaiah 26:3).


Holy God, I want to live this day in You. With You. By, through and for You. You know exactly what You have for us. Line us up as You know is best. Empowering and enabling us to be ready and willing in serving You and others.


Thank You for time with You. And time in Your Word. I love You. I need, trust and want You. Use me today. Exactly as You wish. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(243 words ~ 5:47 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment