Friday, December 9, 2022

And forgiven.

 Thursday, December 8, 2022 (5:34 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! You are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. We are grateful. Blessed. Flawed. Imperfect. And forgiven.


Just look at those two words! No matter our past, present or future missteps, we are forgiven. Thank You.


This Truth is impacting me colossally right now.

(6:15 a.m.)

Searching. Snippets. Found!


Freely, Freely♪ I have received. Freely, freely I am to give. Because ♪God forgave my sin in Jesus’ name; I’ve been born again in Jesus’ name; And in Jesus’ name I come to you To share His love as He told me to♪

(7:04 a.m.)


Distractions come. And we are forgiven! Mistakes are made. And still? Forgiven! Thank You Father.


I’m asking to live this day in Jesus’ name. ♪All pow’r is giv’n in Jesus’ name, In earth and heav’n in Jesus’ name; And in Jesus’ name I come to You To share His pow’r as He told me to♪


Yes please Dear Lord. Yesterday I announced to You that “healing is happening.” I ask that it continue today. Relationships. Physical injuries. Emotional upheavals. You are God of all.


I turn in Your Word to Matthew 26:39. Jesus’ plea for “this cup of suffering to be taken away.” Followed immediately with His submissive addition of “Yet I want Your will to be done, not mine.”


Oh Holy Father, I want that kind of obedience. Forgiving myself. And others. As healing is happening.


Use me this day Dearest God. Reminding me that I am forgiven to forgive. ♪Your forgiveness Is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears Like Holy Water on my skin♪


Mistakes are so easily made. Lord, I ask You to train me up in the way I should go in accepting and offering forgiveness throughout this day. I love You. I need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(334 words ~ 7:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment