Saturday, December 10, 2022

Beloved and blessed

 Saturday, December 10, 2022 (5:50 a.m.)

Beloved, Blessed God,

(6:00 a.m.)


Hmmm. Beloved. And blessed. That’s ME! Beloved and blessed. In You. With You. By You. Through You. And for You.

(6:17 a.m.)


Holy God, I don’t have words. I am Your beloved. This Truth is new to my thinking. Thank You for bringing it to the forefront.

(6:40 a.m.)

I search. Find. Read. Search some more.


God, I love You. Thank You that You loved me first (1 John 4:19). It’s You in [on] which our love for others and ourselves (Mark 12:30-31) is built.


Father I want to love You more. Better than I do. You deserve my best. Not my last. Do all You must to Your good and glorious end.

(7:17 a.m.)


Because we are truly Your beloveds, we get to hold on tightly to Your promises. Like this one from Zephaniah (3:17).


“For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears [OR He will be silent in His love. OR He will renew you with His love]. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”


Make it so Dear Lord. Believing myself to be both beloved and blessed by You, I lean in to You this morning. Asking You to calm my scrambled thoughts. Provide the balance I seek between the ever elusive perfectionism and simply good enough.


You know where You would have me put my energies. Lead, guide, direct and empower me in using this day well. I love You Lord. I need, trust and want You. Thank You for loving and blessing me. Praise You. Amen.

(294 words ~ 7:33 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment