Friday, December 16, 2022

inside and out

 Friday, December 16, 2022 (4:52 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! You provided me with courage yesterday. Courage to confront. And ultimately to change. Thank You Lord.


Waking once again to the BeeGees singing in my head. This time I smiled. Broadly. Gratefully. Not ever my favorite group or song, I truly relish the fact that You are the God who loves me ♪Inside and Out


Playing around with the lyrics and the meaning behind them I can see myself ♪driving You insane♪ I am comforted by the fact that I would be ♪the reason for Your laughter and Your sorrow♪ And You will continue loving me ♪again tomorrow♪


Father, thank You that You are so good to us. Gracious. Glorious. Great.


Ephesians 2:4-5; 3:16-19

1Chronicles 16:34

John 3:16; 15:9

Romans 5:5, 8; 8:38-39

1 John 3:1


Oh most Dear and Blessed God, thank You that we get to read in and of Your Word. Writings of hope. Peace. Joy. And Your love. Your love that truly nourishes from the inside out.


We have a fairly busy day planned. With out of the ordinary happenings over the weekend. Lord, I’m inviting You to take charge. Lead. Guide. Direct and protect us. From ourselves. And others.


Unless we are firmly grounded in You and Your plans for us, we risk flying completely off the rails. “Now all glory to YOU, who is able, through Your mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think” (Ephesians 3:20).


Yes! Infinitely more. Inside and out.


Use us exactly as You alone know is best. Sharing donuts. Collecting work projects to be completed. Greeting others in and through Your love. Standing firm in Your might and power.


I love You Lord. We need, trust and want You in every aspect of our lives. Thank You for fully loving us. Inside and out. Praise You God. Amen.


(331 words ~ 6:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment