Friday, December 16, 2022

reconnecting

 Thursday, December 15, 2022 (5:27 a.m.)

Blessed, Loving, Father God,

(6:05 a.m.)


I am confessing a major disconnect right now. From my thoughts. My feelings. Even You to a certain degree.

(8:22 a.m.)


Here I thank You Father. And I will be back to thank You again after taking care of some business.


Until then, I’ll sing the song I was sure I didn’t want much earlier this morning. Never one of my favorites. I truly wanted to run kicking and screaming away from it. UNTIL! I wondered if I could put You in as the Protagonist.


All of a sudden it all fits! You DO love us ♪inside and Out

(5:54 p.m.)

And I’m back!


Joyful. Thankful. Blessed.


Lord, You allowed me to remember the importance of paying special attention to self care. Walking. Talking. Art projects. Music. You loving us ♪inside and out♪


No comments:

Post a Comment