Thursday, December 29, 2022

"true worship"

 5th day of Christmas, December 29, 2022 (4:52 a.m.)

Holy, Blessed God,


Thank You! You are good. We are grateful. Lead me this morning in learning to truly worship and adore You.


“What we adore shapes our lives”


♪I’m coming back to The Heart of Worship And it’s all about You, Jesus♪ Matt Redman says of recording this song, “Something happens when the people of God gather together and play out the praises of God in the presence of God… reverence, wonder and mystery…”


“God is more concerned about our hearts than about having things the way they were.”


Develop a lifestyle of praise


Ask God to teach me to praise and adore

(6:08 a.m.)


Time spent searching, seeking, finding, reading, singing. ♪Come, Let Us Worship and Bow Down Let us kneel before the Lord, our God, our Maker. For He is our God, and we are the people of His pasture, And the sheep of His hand, just the sheep of His hand♪ (Psalm 95:6).


Illustrated Bible Handbook. Psalm 95. “A call to rejoice, worship, and hear God’s voice.” Yes! That!!! Rejoice. Worship. Hear God’s voice.


Blessed, Holy God, how truly I thank and ask You. Do all You must to increase my ability to worship and adore You as You desire. “True worship.” Whatever it is that YOU know is best!


I love You. I need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is necessary. Truly worshiping as I go. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(251 words ~ 6:58 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment