Wednesday, June 8, 2022

word association

 Wednesday, June 8, 2022 (6:38 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! You are working in me


And just like that! I’m singing again


God Will Make A Way Where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me♪


You are doing that by changing me. From the inside out.


We started off much earlier this morning by playing word association. First were the words biting sarcasm. Immediately remembering the root to mean ‘tear flesh’ I thought of Jesus being scourged before His crucifixion.


Sarcasm. Sacrifice. Scourging. Common words with deep meaning. When we consider them.


Again I thank You Lord. I am aware and appreciative of the work You are doing in me. No longer comfortable in ripping another’s flesh, I’m asking You to continue emboldening me to speak Your Truth in love (Ephesians 4:15).

(7:29 a.m.)

Oh Holy God,


One minute I’m playing word association and the next I’m coming before You with prayers for the healing of others. Lord God, we have a loved one in the emergency room for the second time in four days. And another staying home with "cold like" symptoms.


YOU know their needs Dear Lord. YOU the Great Physician who will ♪make a way… be our guide Hold us closely to Your side With love and strength for each new day YOU will make a way♪


Father, we depend on and trust in You. Following my propensity to associate words I found an inspiring DaySpring blog entry.


The Great Physician


Our God is the Great Physician - 

the One who made you

and knows how to mend you.

His healing touch restores

body, soul, and spirit.

His schedule is never too full…

His diagnosis is always accurate…

His treatment wise and gentle…

and His results - amazing!


In light of this Truth


Know that you are in the very best hands at all times. Hold onto the hope of Jesus!

~


Yes! Father, You ARE the very best hands we can be in. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for us that we will trust in Your faithful, healing hands.


We love You. We need You. We want You. Have You way Dear Lord.


Mm, yes. ♪Have Thine Own Way, Lord! Thou art the Potter; we are the clay…♪ (Isaiah 64:8). Teach us. Yield us. Touch and heal us. Exactly as YOU know is best.


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(414 words ~ 8:30 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment