Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Truly grateful.

 Wednesday, June 15, 2022 (6:00 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You, thank You, thank You. You keep working in us. And we are grateful. Truly grateful.


1 Thessalonians 5:18


We, Your people, confess to wasting. Time. Talents. Treasures. You provide us blessings upon blessings. And we want more! Blessed, holy Father God, teach us. Collectively. As Your much loved children. To use and be satisfied with all You have already provided us.


♪Great Is Thy Faithfulness♪ just started singing to me. How I ask You Dearest Father to bring us back into Your way of doing things. We have strayed. Become defiant. Errant. And desperately in need of Your loving forgiveness.


Blessed, Holy God I confess to You the struggle within me at the moment. I know You to be great. Glorious. Good. Gracious. Yet I look out at what we’ve done to the world You created and I shudder to think of the catastrophe of it all.


Floods. Fires. Hatred. Wars. Entitlement. Disobedience. Bring us back to You dearest God. This world is NOT our home (Hebrews 13:14). We want to live for You.

(7:56 a.m.)


Thank You for this opportunity to acknowledge our need of You. Thank You for getting to learn more about the differences between heaven and earth (Genesis 1:1). Lord, I want to live each day You have allotted me in full esteem and reverence [fear] of You.


Mm, yes Lord! Make it so I bring every fear I have in this world to the foot of Your cross. “Fear of the LORD is the foundation of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment” (Proverbs 9:10).


As I pray out to You Dearest Lord, depending on Your Word to lead and guide me, my song changed. ♪You are God in heaven And here am I on earth So I’ll Let My Words Be Few Jesus, I am so in love with You♪


Jesus, You ARE the Word (John 1:1). You WILL lead and guide us. Continue Your work in each of us that we will follow in Your ways. Honestly. Openly. Willingly.


I love you. I need You. I want You. ♪So I’ll stand in awe of You And I’ll let my words be few Jesus I am so in love with You♪ Use me exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(399 words ~ 8:32 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment