Monday, June 6, 2022

better choices

 Monday, June 6, 2022 (5:44 a.m.)

Holy God,


I was overcome with emotions yesterday and never came back to our time together. I love You Father. I want to make better choices. Keep me focused here with You I ask.


Thank You for the opportunity we had to praise and worship You with the young people of New Hope Oahu. It was another piece to the emotional unrest I experienced.


Thank You for the page full of notes I took as the “Equipping Takeover” took place. Talented, Spirit led young adults calling out to one another through songs and spoken word. “Generation… You are worth it. Generation… You are loved!”


Thank You for Your Truth and their musicality. ♪I’ll never be more loved than I am right now… Jireh, You are enough Forever enough Always enough More than enough I’m already loved I’m already chosen I know who I am… And that is enough♪


Thank You for the ways You remind us of all and who You are. More than enough for our every need.


The more they sang Lord, the more I cried! ♪I feel it in this room Holy Spirit move Cause when You have Your way Something Has to Break Tear down every lie Set the wrong things right Cause when You have Your way Something has to break♪


Thank You Father for the love You provide us. I want to be faithful in sharing that love with others. Do all You must that I would be honest, open and willing to accept all You have to offer us.


♪When night has fallen When fear is common Still You’re calling me When faith is lost And my hope exhausted You will be my strength When my mind says I’m not good enough God, You’re enough for me I’ve decided I’m not giving up ‘Cause You won’t give up on me… Your love is holding on And it won’t let go I feel it breaking out like an echo Echo in my so-o-o-o-oul♪


Earlier I wasn’t ready to ask Your forgiveness [♪Not Ready to Make Nice♪] for choosing other things over you. Thank You for the work You do in, with, by, through and for us to align us with Your will.


I love You Father. Forgive me for misplacing my devotion to You. Use me today. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(401 words ~ 7:10 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment