Monday, June 13, 2022

♪Unfinished♪

 Monday, June 13, 2022 (2:44 p.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You! You just keep working in me! And I am grateful.


I knew hours ago that I was hedging on my feelings with You. Because I want so much to be glad, I didn’t want to admit to feeling sad.


I know You see it all anyway. But still I tried to hide it. Forgive me Lord.


With all of my talk about coming before You honestly, openly and willingly, I knowingly tried to “act as if” the sadness away. Thank You that You never buy anything I try selling You.


Thank You that I can be sitting here. Seemingly minding my own business. Sorting through papers and scheduling and the like. All the while letting my mind run wild.


This one’s health. That one’s mood. Another’s disposition. Forgive me Father. Rather than just saying so in the first place I balked. Attempting to dodge the whole onslaught!


Wanting desperately to fear less and trust You more, I pretended. Acted as if I were fine. When I wasn’t. Thank You for singing to me. First one song [♪Unfinished♪] and now another [♪Truth Be Told♪].


AGOG! Absolutely excited and eager to tell. YOU are doing this in me Lord.


Following one step and then the next. Willing to trust You. Thank You.


I WANT to “Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18). I can’t! Not without the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).


Please continue working ♪in ways we cannot see [while You] make a way for me♪ Your singing is an excellent start!


Thank You for starting it all off with me right now by reminding me that You’re ♪Still workin’ Still, still workin’ on me… He started something good and I’m gonna believe it He started something good and He’s gonna complete it So I’ll celebrate the Truth His work in me ain’t through I’m just UNFINISHED


Oh amen. Amen!


Thank You Lord for singing Your Truth to me in the most unexpected ways. Like coming here and in the midst of one song, adding another. Matthew West’s ♪Truth Be Told


Oh yes. Thank You Father for Your Truth! 


♪I say, “I’m fine, yeah, I’m fine, oh, I’m fine, hey, I’m fine” But I’m not, I’m broken And when it’s out of control I say it’s under control But it’s not and You know it I don’t know why it’s so hard to admit it When bein’ honest is the only way to fix it There’s no failure, no fall There’s no sin You don’t already know so let the Truth be told♪


Yes Lord. Absolutely let Your Truth be told!!! I love You. I need You. And I want You. Desperately. Use me exactly as only You know is best.


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(492 words ~ 4:09 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment