Tuesday, June 7, 2022

UNusual

 Tuesday, June 7, 2022 (6:10 a.m.)

Holy God,


Today has already been unusual. Strange. Out of the ordinary. Thank You for different, Lord.


There’s so much Truth for us to learn. Of which to be aware. Make us good and obedient students.


On this particular day I’m looking to You Dear Lord. Eager to see what You have for me.


There is a planned visit from a much loved one and my approach to it is UNusual to say the least. Normally I would be focused on all the details. Today? Not at all. Wanting instead to appreciate and enJOY the outcome. No overplanning.


Holy God, I’m asking Your guidance. As I intentionally choose to do things differently today, I seek Your presence.


Immediately I have the words ♪be my guide hold me closely to Your side♪ Thank You for the easy find of the lyrics.


Don Moen’s ♪God Will Make A Way Where there seems to be no way He works in ways we cannot see He will make a way for me… With love and strength for each new day He will make a way for me♪


Thank You Father! Thank You for Your presence. Your plan (Jeremiah 29:11). Your ♪love and strength for each new day♪ Your way through the wilderness (Isaiah 43:19).


My approach to today may very well be unusual. Bless and keep me in Your perfection (Matthew 5:48). I love You. I need You. I thank You. I want You.


And here’s another Truth You just provided. Jeremiah 31:33b. “I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.”


Right as I was preparing my “Amen” came the next verse. “And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know the LORD.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already,” says the LORD. “And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins” (v. 34).


Blessed, Holy, Loving God, I am looking to You to lead and guide me throughout this entirely new to me approach to this very unusual day. I love You. Work in, with, by, through and for me to Your good and to Your glory. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(398 words ~ 7:28 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment