Saturday, June 11, 2022

serving well

 Saturday, June 11, 2022 (4:55 a.m.)

Most dear and Holy Lord God,


Thank You for Your Word of Truth and promises. Thank You for the examples it has for us. Thank You for the pattern and paths You would have us follow. Thank You for Who and all You are!

(6:33 a.m.)

And thank You for more sleep.


Lord, I want to serve You well this day.


No sooner had I asked and You answered! Thank You Father.


An online offering by John Piper from eleven years ago still holds true. Encouraging his readers to submit to You in ways that make You look thrilling NOT threatening. To do things in ways that call attention to You as a treasure, not only an authority.

(7:45 a.m.)


Holy God, You have allowed me the opportunity to speak Your Truth with a much loved one struggling within her marriage at the moment. I’m asking You Lord to speak louder to the hearts and souls of others than I ever could.


My goal is to glorify and enjoy You forever. Do all You must to make it so!


Reading still from John Piper, “God is seen as glorious when all our serving is moment-by-moment receiving from God’s supply.” Make it so I don’t attempt to offer anything that is not from You.


I love You Lord. I thank and praise You. Use me. Exactly as You know is best! Amen.

(245 words ~ 7:52 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment