Friday, July 2, 2021

pliable

 Thursday, July 1, 2021 (6:21 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy, Loving Lord God,


The descriptive words just kept coming. Thank You that You are all these things. And more. So much more!


Thank You that I can come to You on behalf of others. Asking that You would calm their hurting, fearful hearts.


Thank You that I can ask You to guide me in deeper understanding of Your Word.


And right there You send me different than I had planned. Thank You God. Thank You that You make me pliable. Willing to change direction. Not set in stone.


Speak to me this morning. Not about Your perfect love casting out all fear (1 John 4:18). Nor of walking through the valley of the shadow of death and fearing no evil (Psalm 23:4). No. The Hope of Eternal Life (1 Peter 1:3-12) is where I’ve landed.


And it just keeps getting better! Illustrated Bible Handbook. Chapter 1:3-12. Our Living Hope Especially The Purpose of Trials; 1:7-9. Intense heat. Refined gold.


Why am I here? I followed The Hymnal for Worship & Celebration from SPIRITUAL WARFARE through INNER PEACE AND JOY to TESTIMONY AND PRAISE. Oh most Blessed God, thank You!


♪Through It All… I’ve learned to trust in Jesus, I’ve learned to trust in God; Through It All… I’ve learned to depend upon His Word.♪


You keep teaching us Lord. How truly and deeply I thank You.

(8:19 a.m.)


Singing Your Truth. ♪Thou Wilt Keep Him in Perfect Peace♪ (Isaiah 26:3). ♪It Is Well with My Soul♪ (Psalm 103:2). And Bethel Music’s ♪It Is Well♪ Praise You Jesus!


♪Through it all, through it all My eyes are on You Through it all, through it all It Is Well♪ Hallelujah Jesus, it IS well!


Blessed, Holy Father God, we rely on You. We trust. We need. We ask.


YOUR blessings. YOUR healings. Exactly as You know is best. There is fear Lord. And we choose FAITH. In You. In the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).


Your perfect love casts out all fear (1 John 4:18). Make it so Dearest Lord. Heal each of us in all the ways only You know is necessary.


We call upon Your holy name Dearest Jesus. Do all You must. Amen.


(389 words ~ 8:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment