Friday, July 2, 2021

CHRIST - Friend

 Friday, July 2, 2021 (5:56 a.m.)

♪What a Friend We Have In Jesus♪


Yes! What a great way to wake up, Lord. Singing. Remembering. Acknowledging Jesus as our Friend. Thank You. Praise You.


Looking at the lyrics. Swaying with the tune. Settling in to Your Truth. Trusting and believing that we really, truly can find joy in You. In every circumstance.


Sitting with You this morning. Letting You love and guide me, I am grateful. Filled with cautious optimism.


Blessed Lord, thank You that we get to keep turning to You. Finding reasons to hope. Choosing to risk putting our trust in You.


I search Your Word of Truth and promises and land at Romans 15:13 (The Message). Here I ask You to make it so in each of us this day Dearest Friend Jesus.


“Oh! May the God of green hope fill you up with joy, fill you up with peace, so that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit, will brim over with hope!”


Yes please, Lord! Joseph Garlington’s song ♪My life [strength, HOPE] is in You, Lord… With all of my life, with all of my strength All my hope is in You♪ Use us as You know is best. Sharing Your friendship, joy and hope with others.


We need You Lord. We want You. We worship and adore You. Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus. We love You. Use us. Amen.

(242 words ~ 7:34 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment