Thursday, July 29, 2021

continued blessings

 Tuesday, July 27, 2021 (5:49 a.m.)

Holy God,


You blessed us again yesterday. In so very many ways.


As I consider all we encountered and accomplished, I continue counting it all as blessings. The examples of Your provisions come one right after another. Thank You Father. So often I’m not even aware.


This morning I have opportunity to read again of David and his faithfulness to You (1 Samuel 24). Father how I thank You for all You provide us. Examples of obedience. Opportunities to change and grow.


This morning I ask You to continue Your good work in each of us. The Life Recovery Bible’s comment for a Serenity Prayer Devotional tells us, “When we are working to make changes in our life and relationships, we may not always be certain of what to do. When we face confusing situations, we need to rely on God’s wisdom to help us make our decisions.”


You do help us Lord. We are especially aware when we are willing to look to You. Cue the music… Two songs. ♪And anytime I don’t know what to do, I will Cast All My Cares Upon You♪ followed by ♪Trust and Obey, for there’s no other way To be happy in Jesus, But to trust and obey♪


Yes Lord! Praise You. There IS no other way. I confess trusting You comes much easier for me than obedience. Continue Your work Dearest God. I love You. I need You. I want You. And I ask You. Do all You must to Your good and glorious end. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(248 words ~ 7:11 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment