Monday, July 12, 2021

♪King of Kings♪

 Monday, July 12, 2021 (5:32 a.m.)

♪Praise the Father, Praise the Son♪

(5:55 a.m.)


I confess to You the avoidance I’ve re-encountered. Thank You that even in this You continue singing to me.


♪Praise the Spirit three in one God of glory Majesty Praise forever to the King of Kings♪


Here I ask You to speak to me Father as to why this particular song.

(6:28 a.m.)

Mm. Yes. Again. I ask. You answer. Thank You Father.


Checking into the origin and accuracy of the lyrics I am thrilled to learn The Berean Test finds the theology sound. “Apart from the light of God, our life is darkness, dead in sin.”


Lord God, how I thank and praise You! There are so many distractions in this world. And every time I confess my dark and twisting thoughts to You, You shine Your light and provide the hope needed to continue.


The Truth sung in this song settles my soul. Proverbs 4:18-19 and Philippians 2:5-11 help me hope.


Lord God, I have a smile. On my face and deep within. Thank You. Praise You. Use me this day. As You alone know is best. Praising You as I go.


♪Praise the Father, Praise the Son, Praise the Spirit, three in one God of glory Majesty Praise forever to the King of Kings♪


Thank You Lord. I love You. Continue Your work in each of us. Bringing us singing and rejoicing into Your presence. Make Your will so Dearest God. Amen.


(260 words ~ 7:11 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment