Thursday, July 29, 2021

Blessed!

 Monday, July 19, 2021 (5:28 a.m.)

Family Room

Blessed, Holy God,


What a difference a day makes! Yesterday I confessed fear. And today I awoke at 1:09 singing ♪Praise the Father, Praise the Son, Praise the Spirit Three in One♪ Thank You Lord.


We were blessed by Hawaiian worship and powerful messages about family and our need of miracles. Father, I can’t thank You enough for the ways You work in our lives.

(6:30 a.m.)

A little bit of work. And now? Singing again.


Considering the numerous blessings You continue providing ♪I am Counting Every Blessing, counting every blessing Surely every season You are good to me… You were there in the valley of shadows You were there in the depth of my sorrows You’re my strength, my hope for tomorrow I’ve been blessed beyond all measure♪

(7:33 a.m.)

Truly. Blessed beyond all measure!


We’re working again at this location. There is genuine excitement in the air with the realm of possibilities we might encounter. Continue Your healing work in each of us that we would come to do, and think, and be and experience all that You have designed for us.


Use us Father. Exactly as You know is best. We love You. We need You. We want You. And we thank You. Praise You. Hallelujah! Amen.


(226 words ~ 7:38 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment