Tuesday, July 6, 2021

This opportunity today.

 Tuesday, July 6, 2021 (5:39 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for another opportunity. To love. Learn. Share. Care. Trust. Be hopeful. Joyful. Yours.


Yes! Father, thank You for another opportunity to be Yours. Guide me into Your Word. And what You’d have me do with this opportunity today.

(6:55 a.m.)

Mm, yes. This opportunity today.


Reading in and of the book of Colossians. It’s purpose according to The Life Recovery Bible? “To show us that Christ is the only real source of power in our life.” Thank You Father.


RECOVERY THEMES for this book explain: Recovery Is a Lifelong Process. True Recovery Involves Faith in God. Jesus Is Lord of the Universe. And it describes Healthy Relationships.


Lord God, how I thank You for the ways You get our attention. Oftentimes with me it’s through snippets of songs. Like just now as I was thanking You.


♪Your forgiveness♪ were the words and tune I heard within. Thank You for the immediate recognition of its being ♪Holy Water…God, I’m on my knees again God, I’m begging please again I need You Oh, I need You♪


Blessed Father, our need for You never lessens. The more we learn to depend on and trust in You, the greater our joy. Our freedom. Praise You Lord.


Illustrated Bible Handbook presents Chapter 3. Christ, The Pattern for a Fulfilling Life One Focus Only; 3:1-4. The Glory of Love; 3:5-14. The Glory of Shared Worship; 3:15-17. The Glory of Servanthood; 3:18-4:1.


And the chorus from the song above begins again ♪Your forgiveness Is like sweet, sweet honey on my lips Like the sound of a symphony to my ears Like Holy Water on my skin♪


Your Word of Truth teaches us how You would have us live. Enable and empower us to this end Blessed God. Taking every single opportunity of Living the New Life You alone provide us.


I love You Lord. I need You. I want You. And I ask You to continue teaching us to choose You and Your best for each of us. Do all You must that we would become obedient to Your leading.


This chapter has so much opportunity to breathe new life into each of us when we are willing. So be it Dear Lord! Amen.

(385 words ~ 7:36 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment