Thursday, July 29, 2021

breathing intentionally

 Wednesday, July 28, 2021 (5:44 a.m.)

Thank You God,


Yes. Thank You!


You remind me to breathe intentionally. My first reaction to unsettling things is split second upset. Negative thoughts. And words.


Remembering to exhale fully causes an automatic response of deep inhalation. Feeling tension leave my mind and body, I am reminded of the Holy Spirit as Your living breath. From there I turn to John 14:26 and 16:13-15.


Holy Spirit as Helper. Sent by the Father to teach all things and bring remembrance of Christ’s teaching. The Spirit of Truth guiding us to all truth.


Father God, I ask You to continue Your work in each of us. Guiding and directing us in turning to You. Your Word of Truth and promises.


You are so very good to us. Something as simple as breathing more fully and intentionally changes so much from the inside out.


I want to “Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words and slander, as well as all types of malicious behavior. Instead, be[ing] kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven [me]” (Ephesians 4:30-31).


Yes! Father, do all You must that I will come to glorify and enjoy You forever. I love You. I need You. I want You. And I thank You. Use me. Praise You. Amen.


(229 words ~ 6:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment