Wednesday, September 16, 2020

♪Through it all, through it all♪

Wednesday, September 16, 2020 (6:38 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. I got to wake up singing again. AND I knew exactly what song it was! Thank You Father.


♪Grander earth has quaked before Moved by the sound of His voice Seas that are shaken and stirred Can be calmed and broken for my regard Through it all, through it all My eyes are on You Through it all, through it all It is well♪


Thank You that I get to take my singing into Your Word. This morning to the apostle Peter’s words to his audience of hurting people and their Call to Suffering. Holy God, how truly I thank You!


Thank You that You are in charge of every single aspect of our lives. There is not one single thing about each of us that You don’t already know.


♪Far be it for me to not believe Even when my eyes can’t see And this mountain that’s in front of me Will be thrown into the midst of the sea. Through it all, through it all… So let go my soul and trust in Him The waves and wind still know His name♪


Just considering the Truth involved in this song I marvel at the fact that Peter not only knew Your name, he knew You! And even in knowing You dearly, he made mistakes. Thank You for not hiding any of Your story from us.


In 1 Peter 3:13-17 we are taught that we may very well suffer for doing good. The mere thought of that flies in the very face of what we as a people have come to expect. Doing right in our minds equates to receiving right in return.


How excruciatingly hard it can be to say, “Thank You” when that is not always the case. Again I practice doing that right now. "Thank You Lord. Thank You Lord. Thank You Lord."


I have no idea what today holds. But I do trust and believe that You hold all the variables for us.


♪So let go my soul and trust in Him The waves and wind still know His name… It is well with my soul… It is well, it is well, with my soul♪


Holy God, do all You must to Your good and to Your glory. You are good. There is none like You. And ♪Through it all, through it all My eyes are on You … And it is well with me♪


Keep me singing this day Blessed God. Singing. Smiling. Standing firm. And staying my mind on the Truth of Your promises and Your Word.


I love You. I need You. I long to worship and adore You as You so rightly deserve. Lead us that we will follow You. Exactly where You would have us. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(470 words ~ 7:40 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment