Friday, September 11, 2020

Absolute!

Friday, September 11, 2020 (7:06 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


I love You! There are so many uncertainties surrounding us. This is not one of them. I love You. You are our Absolute!


Thank You Father. So many things around us are transient. Here today, gone tomorrow. You are not. You are permanent. Absolute! Teach me more Dearest Lord. Teach me more.


Hebrews 6:28, “… the Son, who is absolutely, eternally perfect.”

Psalm 147:5, “How great is our Lord! His power is absolute! His understanding is beyond comprehension!”


Breaking out in song for a moment. ♪How Great Is Our God Sing with me How great is our God… How great, how great is our God♪ (by Chris Tomlin). Amen Blessed God!


Isaiah 26:3, “Perfect, absolute peace surrounds those whose imaginations are consumed with You; they confidently trust in You.”

(8:11 a.m.)


And here I come back to Psalm 147:5 (The Passion Translation). “How great is our God! There is absolutely nothing His power cannot accomplish, and He has infinite understanding of everything.”


Holy God, we are challenged at seemingly every turn. How absolute is our thanks and praise to You for Your promises. And provisions. Continue Your work in perfecting us to Your absolute standard.


As we turn again to worshiping and adoring You, we ask Your leading and Your guiding. The Life Recovery Bible footnote for the above Psalm tells us, “God can restore us to wholeness again. We need to turn to Him instead of withering away in our remorse. There is always hope when we honor God in our life because there is nothing greater than God’s power.”


Let me repeat that here. “THERE IS NOTHING GREATER THAN GOD’S POWER”! Do I believe this Lord? Absolutely! Do I live each day as though I believe Your Truth? Not always.


Completing the footnote quote, “He is able to heal us and provide for all our needs and is never overwhelmed by the dependency that we call our enemy.” Work Your will and You way in us Lord that we will truly live this day as believers!


Blessed, Holy, Loving, Forgiving, Grace giving, Absolute God. The list of descriptive words grows as we consider all that You are for us. How I ask You to do all You must in us, with us, by, through and for us. We long to live this day to Your good and to Your glory.


Thank You Father! I love You. Amen.

(415 words ~ 8:39 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment