Thursday, September 24, 2020

"The Blessing"

Thursday, September 24, 2020 (6:40 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy Father God,


Thank You. Praise You. Bless You. Keep You, close to each of us.


Mm, yes Father. Bless You. And keep You.


Almost immediately I have two songs from Sunday vying for first place in my head. ♪Anchor♪ by Bethel Music that we sang together yesterday. And ♪The Blessing♪


Strains of ♪Anchor♪ have me crooning ♪I love You, I love You♪ Even as I look for these lyrics I am truly blessed to learn that Bethel is also responsible for ♪You Make Me Brave♪ Oh most Holy and Heavenly Father, thank You that You do indeed make us brave!


Lord God, thank You for the people who are committed to bringing Your Truth to the lives of others through their music. “Bethel Music. An American worship group. Christian praise & worship collective that’s home to several singers, groups, musicians, and songwriters.”


“Elevation Worship - music meets heaven” It is because of the dedication of other Believers that I get to raise my own voice in tearful worship. Praise You Lord!


♪The Lord bless you And keep you Make His face shine upon you And be gracious to You The Lord turn His face toward You And give You peace… Amen, amen… May His favor be upon you And a thousand generations And your family and your children And their children, and their children… May His presence go before you And behind you, and beside you All around you, and within you He is with you, He is with You In the morning, in the evening In your coming, and your going In your weeping, and rejoicing He is for you, He is for you… Amen, amen, amen♪


Oh indeed Blessed God. Amen!


It is only because of You that I have the courage to get out of bed each day Lord. Because Your face IS upon us. You ARE gracious. You DO give us peace. To a thousand generations.


When we look to the world it is easy to forget Your Truth. Thank You for the people that You have placed in our lives that help us know You to be a good and benevolent God.


Thank You for the Truth of Your Word that reminds us, “I cried out to the LORD in my suffering and He heard me. He set me free from all my fears. For the angel of the LORD guards all who fear Him, and He rescues them. Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who trust in Him!” (Psalm 34:6-8)


Yes Blessed God, You call us to joy. Let that be the case today. Resting in and leaning on You. Your Truth. Your promises.


♪To a thousand generations And our family and our children And their children and their children… in the morning, in the evening in our coming and our going In our weeping and rejoicing… You are for us. You are for us… Amen, amen, amen♪


Do all You know is best for each and every single one of this day Blessed God. Thank and praise You. Amen.

(523 words ~ 7:48 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment