Sunday, May 24, 2020

still thanking You

Sunday, May 24, 2020 (4:24 a.m)
Holy God,

Thank you for Who and ALL You are.
(6:20 a.m.)

Almost two hours later and I am still thanking You.
(7:15 a.m.)

So many distractions. My mind wanders. Then back I come to You. Still thanking You. Yes Lord. I am still thanking You. Every single time we turn around there is at least one thing for which to thank You.

There are so many changes taking place with us. Travel opportunities. Learning to communicate more lovingly and effectively. Sorting through long held onto items. Even a curious looking skin lesion.

Through it all Father, especially through the fear and uncertainty I eventually choose to say, “Thank You!” Yes Lord. Thank You for Your presence. For Who and all You are.

Omnipotent. Omnipresent. All powerful. Always present. Father, how truly we thank You.

It’s looking to be a fairly busy day. How I ask You to keep us grounded. In You. Your will. And Your way. Thank You Father. We love You so very much. Use us. Amen.
(180 words ~ 7:57 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment