Wednesday, May 27, 2020

♪More Than I Can Say♪

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 (6:27 a.m.)
Holy God,

How I thank You. When continued sleep just wouldn’t happen, ♪More Than I Can Say♪ kept singing to me.

Father, thank You that I have such ready access to so many versions of the song. Different artists giving their own rendition. Thank You too that a thought just evolved into a wonder.

When I heard this song for the first time on Monday I thought of it as me singing to You. Just now I got the sense that it is You singing to me.

The more I read in Your Word, the louder and more insistent is the song. I can’t even begin to thank You enough for loving me ♪More Than I Can Say♪

Today I am asking You to use us exactly as You know is best. Growing us more firmly rooted in Your Truth and promises.

Lord, we love You. We long to serve You. And we ask that You be glorified through our thoughts, words and actions.

This I pray, all in Jesus’ most dear and holy name. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(190 words ~ 8:27 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment