Tuesday, May 5, 2020

♪In the Garden♪

Tuesday, May 5, 2020 (5:29 a.m.)
Good morning.

It’s me again. Your daughter. Oh yeah. We determined the other day… Your beloved daughter. Thank You again for that.

Thank You also for songs. Yes. Three already this morning.

♪I Have Dreamed♪ Some other one, and just now ♪In the Garden♪ (John 20:20).

That’s where I’m preparing to go right now. Out to the garden.

It’s vast. And overgrown. And I really don’t know where to start. Nor how to continue. Guide me, won’t You? And be sure to let me know when to say, “when.”

I love You Father. I’ll see You there.
(6:52 a.m.)

And I did. A little glimpse here. And one over there. Complete with a reminder for me to stay present. To pay attention to what I was doing. Right in the moment.

Thank You Father. Hey! Here’s a smile. Hmm. Yes. Thank You.

Long exhalation. Deep inhalation. Breath.

Mm, breath. Your Breath. ♪Breathe on Me, Breath of God♪ (John 20:22).

Blessed Father God, how I thank You for Your loving provisions.

A footnote from The Passion Translation tells us, “The beginning of new creation life came from the breath of Jesus. The mighty wind of Acts 2 was for power, the breath Jesus breathed into His disciples in this verse was for life.”

Breath of life. Power. Love. Jesus. Keep me in Your tender care this day.

♪I love You, Lord and I lift my voice to worship You. O my soul, rejoice! Take joy, my King, in what You hear; may it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪

Yes! Please. Use me. Thank You. Amen.
(281 words ~ 8:00 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment